1 tablespoon sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1 piece red chili(siling labuyo)(optional)
2 pieces bay leaves(optional)
1. In a large pot, combine beef, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, peppercorns, ground pepper and sugar.
2. Marinate for 2 hours.
1. Bring to boil for an hour or until the beef is tender. Add water if necessary.
2. Remove the beef then reserve the sauce.
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute the garlic from beef mixture.
2. Add beef meat and cook until browned on all sides.
3. Add button mushrooms then stir cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk, bay leaves, red chili and sauce. Bring to boil.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Transfer to serving plate then serve with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments