1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup vinegar
fish sauce, salt and ground pepper to taste
2 bunches mustard greens(mustasa) or pechay
2 small white radish(labanos), peeled and sliced(optional)
3 green chili(siling haba)(optional)
1. In a casserole, arrange salmon then add vinegar. Bring to boil then drain. Set aside.
1. boil unripe tamarind until soften then pound and extract the juice. Set aside.
1. In a pot, heat oil and saute garlic, onion, ginger and tomatoes.
2. Add miso paste and fish sauce then stir cook for a minute.
3. Pour water then bring to boil. Add tamarind juice then bring to boil.
4. Add salmon then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Adjust seasoning then add vegetables and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
6. Remove from heat then transfer to serving bowl. Serve hot with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments