Hungry Pac, in our view, is best loved for their bite-sized, melt-in-your-mouth soft crinkles that you gobble up like they’re chips. They’re great to eat all year round, but there’s something about the holiday season that brings on the hankering for milk and cookies.
Yeah, we made ours are bigger. But they’re still bite-sized, by our standards.
So if you’re stuck at home and feeling craftsy, why not give our best attempt at the famous crinkle a whirl? The worst that can happen is a not-so-great crinkle, which is still pretty good in our book, especially when dunked in a glass of whole milk.
Hungry Pac Crinkles Food Hack
- Serves: 9 people
- Active time: 1 hour
- Total time: 3 hours
- Difficulty: Medium
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, whisk the cocoa powder, white sugar, and vegetable oil.
- Add the eggs and whisk until combined.
- Whisk in the flour, baking soda, and baking powder until a smooth batter forms.
- Place dough in fridge until set, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place powdered sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Remove dough from fridge and scoop into balls, about 1 tbsp. each.
- Roll each ball in powdered sugar and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies in oven for 1o minutes until just set.
- Let cool before transferring to a plate and serve.